DipTrace is an advanced PCB design software application that consists of 4 modules: PCB Layout with efficient auto-router and auto-placer, Schematic Capture, Component and Pattern Editors that allow you to design your own component libraries. DipTrace has a powerful automatic router, superior to many routers included in other PCB layout packages. It can route a single layer and multilayer circuit boards, and there is an option to autoroute a single layer board with jumper wires, if required. DipTrace also provides you with external autorouter support. Smart manual routing tools allow users to finalize the design and to get the results they want in a blink of an eye. There are number of verification features, that allows you to control accuracy of your project. DipTrace modules allow you to exchange schematics, layouts and libraries with other EDA and CAD packages. Output formats are DXF, Gerber, Drill and G-code. Standard libraries contain 70,000+ components. Version 2.0 enhanced design manager, adds hierarchical schematic, features Arc traces.
What's new in this version: - Design manager - Hierarchical schematic - Fanout - Manual routing improved - Arc traces - many other new features - 8000+ new components
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Provide schematic capture and design layout of printed circuit ...
- Scan documentation to PDF and store them in a designated locati...
- Explore new paths with this vector-graphics tool.
- View CAD models with speed and quality.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Make unique logo designs with logo maker, diverse color matchin...
- Browse, view, and print AutoCAD drawings.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: DipTrace 2.0
Well, at least its cheap.
Poor user interface, poor database management, lack of continuity in commands between program elements, poor everything. It just plain sucks. I would not bet my future on the output of this pile of CAD poop....
The user interface is crowded, the component creation tools are juvenile, the footprint tool is ridiculous, simple commands (like rotation of objects) are totally different in each tool, resolution is poor, libraries are laughable, most design elements violate IPC, the whole program is a disjointed jumble of unrelated elements that barely functions.
It is inexpensive and it shows in it poor quality...
"EZ & Fast - Can't beat the price"
Version: DipTrace 2.0
- Intuitive:just start designing -Fast:Schematic layouts, custom components and complete PCBs in minutes.
There are minor annoyances, at times it's difficult to select traces if they are completely under components.
This software is unbelievable for free. I downloaded it to make a quick and simple PCB. Then I made a slightly more complicated PCB. Now I'm using all aspects of it, the schematic editor, component editor and of course the PCB editor.
Never once have I resorted to the help, everything is intuitive enough that it can be figured out on the fly, just start designing!
It's simple to create customer libraries so it will never be out of date. I'm pleased to report that my custom libraries were preserved when I upgraded from 1.5 to 2.0.
I've had umpteen PCB designs fabricated at a PCB shop by emailing the gerber and drill files generated by this software and haven't had any issues whatsoever from design to final product. I really can't say enough about Diptrace, try it.
Thank you Novarm!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content