Digits is a simple puzzle game. The game objective is to remove all squares with numbers (1,2,3,4). The squares are removed in chains. You can group several squares in a chain by marking them one-by-one. A new square can be added to the chain only if it stands next to the previously marked square (on the right, left, top or bottom, but NOT diagonally) and if the numbers of all marked squares build up an increasing or decreasing series. The number of the last marked square should be greater or less the previous square number by one.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Puzzle game.
- Remove matchsticks to form a predetermined number of squares.
- Play golf in atmosphere and gravity.
- Play a logical game.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Pack of wonderful 3D games.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, and cherry bombs to calm zombies be...
- Build and manage skateboard and snowboard parks of your dream.
- Move tiles to match their color with all the adjacent tiles.