From Digital Future:
Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK (DF TTS SDK) is the only true OS native (no COM/ActiveX, no client-server, etc overheads) cross-platform provider-independent technology that provides standardized and unified API's for the implementation of the conversion of text data into speech.
Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK for Windows (R), Mac OS X and Linux supports:
- 9 languages and over 100 voices;
- C++, Objective-C, Java Ã¢â??Â¢, VB.NET, C#, VB 6 (all officially supported);
- Speech synthesis and control through a unified API;
- Audio file generation in numerous audio formats;
- Speech synthesis events (speech progress, audio generation completion);
- Unified simplified native API calls. Example:
DFTTSSpeak(0, 1, "David", -1, 1033, "Testing the Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK.", -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, DFTTS_TEXT_TYPE_XML,-1);
DFTTSExportToFileEx(0, "Paul", 1, 1033, "Testing the Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK.", -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, DFTTS_TEXT_TYPE_XML, "test.wav", 0, "", -1, -1);
With Digital Future Text-to-Speech SDK for Windows (R), Mac OS X and Linux Software Developers:
- can use a standardized and easy to use API with various speech engines (9 languages and over 100 voices);
- can program in their language of preference (through an OS native interface): C++, Java Ã¢â??Â¢, VB.NET, C#, VB 6 (all officially supported);
- will be able to use most compilers and IDE's for building of their applications;
- will have access to detailed API documentation and samples in all supported programming languages;
- will get 24-hour telephone Developer Support.
What's new in this version: Cross-platform support.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Ambitious, IMAP-only email client.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Multi-user sync between Palm & FileMaker.
- Monitor your Belgacom or Telenet bandwidth meter.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Intranet address book server.
- Customize, configurate ,and manage multiple Tomcats.
- Spam training script for OS X Server with SpamAssassin.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Collect the feedback and use the usenet.