Keep track of the foods you eat and the nutrients they contain. Quickly and easily record your meals and snacks. Summarize your intake of fats, carbohydrates, protein calories and see a running percentage of calories from fat. Access the internet directly from DietKwik for online nutritional data on thousands of foods and for technical advice on the interpretation of food nutritional labels.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Analyze the nutritional value of your recipes, meals, snacks, a...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Control your meals to measure the protein, the fat, and the cal...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Track, compute, and monitor your fitness and nutrition informat...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Track your daily intake of calories, protein, sodium, and other...
- Monitor your workout and diet plans.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Compute body fat, carbohydrates, protein, blood sugar units, an...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Compute your body fat and burned calories.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Take control of your weight and training and lose weight in a h...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Simplify the tracking of your nutritional intake.
- Learn about a low-fat diet and avoid the state of ketosis.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Calculate nutrition (protein, fats, carbohydrates and calories)...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: