Keep track of the foods you eat and the nutrients they contain. Quickly and easily record your meals and snacks. Summarize your intake of fats, carbohydrates, protein calories and see a running percentage of calories from fat. Access the internet directly from DietKwik for online nutritional data on thousands of foods and for technical advice on the interpretation of food nutritional labels.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Track all aspects of your diet.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Develop your own diet, based on your physiology and way of life...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Try to collect the food game.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Simplify the tracking of your nutritional intake.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: