CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
From BHI Technologies, Inc.:
Blood sugar control is often the central theme when it comes to diabetes management. Diabetes Buddy is built to help you manage your diabetes by Tracking the factors that influence your blood sugar level Monitoring the fluctuations Planning ahead accordingly Sharing your data with your doctor Proper diabetes management can help you lead a full and active life. Let Diabetes Buddy help you manage it better. KEY FEATURES -Put together your daily carb intake, glucose, water consumption, weight directly on the calendar. -Built-in offline powerful food database that you can add food consumed for direct carb calculation. -Log and monitor your glucose levels. You can view the trend on chart or email the date directly to your doctor. -Log your insulin injections. -Manage your activities and exercises. -Mange glasses of water you consumed for the day. -Track your weight and BMI changes. -Budget your daily carb allowance. -Use passcode to protect your data. -Support both US and SI units. FOOD DATABASE -Powerful offline food database with over 200,000 foods for common food, restaurant food and branded food. -Add and manage your custom foods. -Build recipes with combinations of foods in the database. -No internet required to access food database. -Monitor other nutrition for each food, including Calories, Protein, Fiber, Sugar, Cholesterol, Sodium, etc. -Easy-to-use food search. -Email your daily food intake to your doctor as email.
What's new in this version: - Retina display supported - Database backup/restore - Supported blood pressure tracking - Added email and charts for insulin tracking - Fixed crash for favorites - Calorie stats added to Overview screen
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Take control of your recipes.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Pretty good missing a few bells and whistles"
Version: Diabetes Buddy - Diet Tracker 1.1
Easy to use, lots of detail.
No estimated A1c.
Daily inputs are averaged for the graph thats fine, but masks the variability from test to test.
The graph would be nicer if you could have color green = good, yellow = warning, red = take action. And let me set the thresholds.
Does exactly what it says, fairly well.
Probably too well as it causes my expectations to run high.
With a few tweaks and say accepting input from either the IBGStar or Wireless Jazz meters would just make this a must have.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content