Hollywood is in a tizzy. A famous actress, $10 million in cash, and the only copy of one of the company's most highly anticipated films are all missing. The film company hires Angela, a famous Hollywood detective, to work on the case. But it won't be easy -- Hollywood is filled with its own style of mystery and intrigue. The stars and staff who work in this town have their own problems. Help Angela find her way through this web of intrigue by working through 160 captivating levels. Search for missing items, solve cunning mini-games, and decode logic puzzles so you can solve the case and save the day.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight in various places in diverse conditions accomplishing you...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Solve the dark secret of the lost animals.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Rescue Vegas with the detailed step-by-step walkthrough.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Learn detailed maps before starting the race.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Grow your modest pet shop into an exclusive boutique.
- Discover and raise strange creatures of magical forest.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Get detailed maps and other secrets to master the game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Help Mia to prepare for her solo appearance at the Winter show.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Line up the correct runes to make gold.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Maximize your mission scores learning details of the game.
- Learn how to build virtual career in extreme racing sport.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"boring boring boring"
Version: Detective Stories - Hollywood
This is the 7th hidden object game I have bought and it the worst by a long way, who ever designed it has no idea and must of designed it for a quick $, must admit the write up on it sucked me in, but its all rubbish
to much of the same, same , same, like a challenge, but doing 30 objects in 60 secs, got passed the first one, but the second, if I wanted a game built on speed, I would of went for a racing game or something, thought it was going to be a mind thinker it is not, I am in my 50's and still enjoy games but not ones built on how good and quick your computer is, who ever designed it is not all that bright, if thats the best they can come up with