DeskNow WebMessenger is a complete and secure instant messaging server that can be easily deployed to every office in a matter of minutes.
Easy to deploy: you don't need to install software on every PC! Users can access it by simply visiting a web page with their browser.
DeskNow WebMessenger is:
- Secure: it can use 128 bit SSL technology to encrypt all communications: this is widely considered the most proven technology, and is the standard adopted by banks for internet banking.
- Open standard: it uses the open standard Jabber/XMPP protocol. This means that you can use one of the many other Jabber clients available, including those for PocketPC, Palm, etc. Never lock yourself in proprietary technology!
- Firewall friendly: DeskNow WebMessenger works across firewalls, proxies and NAT without any configuration.
- Web managed: the administration console is fully web based, for easier access. As Admministrator, you can also send broadcast messages to all the users.
- Multi domain: DeskNow WebMessenger can host unlimited chat domains, each one with its users and Administrator.
- Easy to integrate: DeskNow WebMessenger can be easily integrated in your portal/intranet. New! now supports Active Directory integrated authentication. Webmessenger can also automatically create accounts found in an ActiveDirectory domain.
What's new in this version:
- Performance optimizations.
- Active Directory authentication.
- External plugin authentication architecture.