- More than 100 alternate-item NCLEX-style questions incorporated into the text
- New 500 question pretest section that directly relates to the four client needs and six subcategories as laid out in the latest official NCLEX-RN test plan
- Review of pharmacology includes herbal meds and a section on drug calculations/conversions
- Newly expanded and reorganized management of care section including: delegation, establishing priorities, HIPAA rules, emergency response plan (fire safety and preparedness)
- New appendices offer a guide to content focused on the reduction of risk potential, and expanded information on complementary and alternative therapies
- New and updated information on Older Adult, Infection Control, and Bioterrorism Agents Distinctive test-taking tips for each question.
- Thousands of practice questions, including the integrated pretest, two integrated post-tests, content reviews, and additional questions
- Comprehensive, illustrated review of nursing content with many illustrations, charts, and visual cues in med-surg, elderly, OB, pediatric, psych, nutrition, pharmacology, diagnostic procedures, nursing treatments, ethical/legal issues, management of care, prioritization, and safety and infection control