The Data-On-Demand ListBox is a subclass of the native REAL Studio (formerly REALbasic) ListBox and, as far as the end-user is concerned, will behave in the same way. The key difference for the programmer is that the Data-On-Demand ListBox does not store any data. Rather, it is a "virtual" ListBox that relies on you, the programmer, to provide data, row-by-row, as requested. As a result, the Data-On-Demand ListBox is much faster at populating thousands of rows and, because you maintain the data, does not require you to coordinate changes from the data in your database to the ListBox.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Cryptographically strong random numbers for REAL Studio/REALbas...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Disable or enable help tags easily in REAL Studio/REALbasic.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Add Sparkle updating to REALbasic apps.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Add a spell checker to your projects in REALbasic.
- Prepare Applications for the Mac App Store and Web site.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Plugin for RealBasic to access quicktime routines.
- Manage business database applications.
- Extension for SQLite, REAL Server, REALbasic, SQLiteManager.
- Plugin for Realbasic to read and write DICOM files.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- For REALbasic & REAL Studio.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Require potential customers to enter a registration code before...
- Objective-Basic for Cocoa, BASIC programming language related t...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content