DVDxDV is widely used through-out the television and film industry to create broadcast quality video from standard DVDs. Many prominent television shows, such as, Frontline on PBS, have used DVDxDV to create high quality video from DVD. DVDxDV is a program designed to extract your movies off of a DVD. After a DVD is created, the original source material can get lost or damaged. When this happens, there is no easy way to get the video off the DVD and back into the computer where it can be re-edited. DVDxDV makes it easy to get at your video when it's on DVD. With DVDxDV you can quickly convert the DVD video back into any Quicktime video format. From there, it can be re-edited and burned onto a new DVD.
What's new in this version:
- Automatic software updater that keeps you up to date with the latest version of DVDxDV.
- Easier to read and enter license string/key code.
More Products to Consider
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and? Karaoke (MP3+G)...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Split and join MP3 files and WAV files.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Mount ISO images as CD/DVD device virtually.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Locate and display lyrics in Winamp, WMP, and iTunes.
- Combine multiple MP3 files into one and optionally convert the ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 53 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: DVDxDV 1.39.5
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
I've been using DVDxDV for years now. It's very easy to use and creates high quality quicktime files that I've used both with iMovie and also on my iPod. All in all, still the best program I have found for converting DVD media to Quicktime. Great support - the few times that I've needed to contact customer support (problem w/ license key & getting the most recent version) they have responded promptly.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content