DVD Catalyst Free is a 1-click desktop application for converting movies and tv episodes into a format that can be played on your portable video player device.
It is a free version of our award-winning DVD Catalyst applications, and while not as feature-packed as DVD Catalyst 3, DVD Catalyst Free does support the most popular video player devices
More Products to Consider
- Update and view photos on Facebook via your Symbian mobile.
- Connect to corporate network over GPRS-Edge-3G or WiFi using an...
- Beam/convert images from the eyemodule application.
- View, edit, and manage digital images on your Windows Mobile de...
- Resize and rotate batch photos at once.
- Protect your mobile device from harmful wireless viruses.
- Turn your pictures into comic strips.
- Browse the Internet on you Pocket PC.
- Fight virus threats to protect your Smartphone.
- Upload pictures on your hard drive automatically to the photo-s...
- Resize pictures to smaller dimensions.
- Improve the speed of your Pocket PC Internet connection.
- Convert DVD to 50+ devices.
- Be informed about the weather for 77,000 cities world-wide.
- Adult oriented poker game.
- Get a Web browser for your mobile devices.
- Watch DVD movies.
- View integrated audio and video content on your Pocket PC.
- Convert your DVDs and video files to mobile format.
- Manage your song collections with your Palm device.
- Graphing tool.
- Convert movies and watch them on your Smartphone.
- Create movie content for your Palm.
- Assign hotkeys for your most commonly used actions on your mobi...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great program, fabulous support"
Version: DVD Catalyst Free 1.3
This program converts standart DVDs and other movie formats into movies that are viewable on ereaders, iphones, androids, etc. It's easy and makes tiny file sizes. It'll convert them automatically to the exact maximum size your device uses.
When I had a problem converting some of my technical how-to videos, Mitch was so super. He went out of his way to help figure out what the problem was and how to fix it. He was very professional through it all.
Can't think of anything.
If you want an easy, truly easy, and pain-free way to convert your movies to your specific device, this program is worth the very small fee charged for the full program. I went through several other programs and wasn't impressed. Catalyst 4 is great and the best program like this out there right now!