From DS Effects:
Not your normal 'fade to'; this applet lets you transition from one image to the next through a blaze of fire. You can also insert another image and scrolling text over top of the original image. All of this plus the applet comes with a code generator for those who don't know any HTML or Java.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Use this applet to display a wormhole effect in real time.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Show a scroll transition effect between any images with an opti...
- Use this applet to simulate a water effect over any image.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Rotate your images in real time.
- Add this interactive applet that can rotate and scale any image...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- This applet creates a 3D bouncing effect by scaling your images...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- This applet requires no programming knowledge for you to twist ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Move a lens over any image with this Java applet.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Display a BumpMap effect over any image.
- Show a wave effect over any image with this applet.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Display a fire effect over any image with this applet.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1