CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the product page in the online Android Market. The application can directly be downloaded and installed on the registered Android device from your PC, or you can download it from the Android Market on your Android device.
In CubicMan for Android players need control a rolling magic stone to pass through various terrain in order to reach the final destination. The game contains movable bridges, traps, odd-even switches and unidirectional switches. You need to find out a better way to make the stone reach the destination.
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- Ride rippin' waves and dodge great whites in the best surfing g...
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Control a rolling stone through various levels to reach the des...
- Get a classic casino game on your android device.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- Play the most addictive physics-based car & bike racing game.Fe...
- Play the brick breaker arcade game on your Android device.
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Check the lottery results around the United States on your Andr...
- Play medieval war game on your Android device.
- Dungeon Lurk Adventures - A True Classic Point and Click Action...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Play marble battle game on your Android device.
- Realistic 3D Yatzy game with many features; play solo, pass'n p...
- Play the classic game of pong on your Android device.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
- Play the motorcycle racing game on your Android device.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content