CrossVC XXL is a platform independent graphical interface for the cvs command line client. It covers the cvs instruction set and allows intuitive and graphical handling of cvs projects. The CrossVC XXL GUI aims towards unexperienced users, yet complies with the requirements of sophisticated and professional users. It plugs into the native look and feel, and is distributed with all required tools, so a simple unzip installs it all.
In contrast to other cvs clients, CrossVC XXL is a platform independent solution that supports multiple projects at once, allows repository inspection without previous checkout and has fine-grained internal merge/preview features. Allmost all dialogs are non-modal, so for example inspecting the projects is possible while writing a commit message. File states are continuously monitored, and recognize external cvs actions without user interaction. CrossVC XXL can be fine-tuned to the project requirements, meaning size and performance. An internal ChangeSet viewer is included.
What's new in this version:
- added: implemented simultaneous support of different versions of Subversion (1.4.6, 1.5.7, and 1.6.16)
- added: implemented a setting in the properties dialog to allow ignoring of uncontrolled sub directories
- added: implemented a search field wich allows to filter the file views for matching files
- changed: comprehensive adjustment of the user interface to the Mac OS X user interface guidelines
- changed: improved the shortcut handling
- changed: al... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- MySQL graphical shell.
- Versatile text editor.
- Create the Flash-based websites with impressive effects.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Simulator for iPhone websites.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content