Only CrashPlan offers local and online backup that's automatic, secure and cross-platform. Files are automatically compressed, encrypted, and transmitted to your designated backup destinations. Whether you need to back up a few computers at home or thousands at the office, CrashPlan delivers multi-destination protection that maximizes convenience, flexibility and rapid restores. It's free to back up locally and to friends and family, and it's just a few dollars a month for unlimited online backup with a CrashPlan Central subscription.
What's new in this version:
- Free for backups to local computers, local drives and/or friend's computers
- The paid version, CrashPlan+, now includes online backup and flexible Backup Sets
- Monthly, yearly and multi-year plans available with 10GB or unlimited online storage
- CrashPlan detects new computers / drives on your account and allows you to avoid restarting backup
- New scheduling options allow you to choose the day(s) of the week you want backups to take place. ... See all new features »