This tool demonstrates common errors most users will experience while using their computer. This tool is designed for the student to learn more about errors. Errors include software traps, runtime errors, GPF, and system crashes, AKA BSOD. Version 1 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Draw graphs for mathematical functions.
- Translate documents, web pages among 53 languages, and access 1...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical books and course...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical education.
- Get a unique learning experience for XML technology.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Access and manage remote servers and workstations from your PC.
- View and manage multiple resources and references.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Create, customize, and print various ID cards.
- Plan and Schedule any course for schools or colleges.
- View your lucky Hexagram for any particular day.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Plan and schedule any course for schools or colleges.
- Chat live with friends, send secure file transfers, share white...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is so cool it really works. I can now BSOD my system."
Version: Crash and Learn 1
Most errors like these you can only read about. Now I can create them on my own system. It is pretty cool.
I don't know if I want to spend $20.00 for the manual
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: