CopyPaste is the original award winning multiple clipboard utility which now includes yType the typing accelerator which allows you to type faster and more accurately. To really appreciate CopyPaste download and try it out free.
CopyPaste+yType is essential for beginners, writers, editors, graphic designers, lawyers, students, home businesses, digital photographers and anyone who uses the clipboard.
One of the early wonders of the Mac was its revolutionary ability to do copy and paste across various applications. Unlike other areas in the Mac's system software that have changed and progressed over the years, copying and pasting has not evolved. How many times have you found yourself going back and forth copying in one application and pasting in a different application, wishing to yourself that you could copy 5-10 items at a time, then go to another application and paste each of these items? Have you ever wanted to view the clipboard or save it thru restarts? That is how CopyPaste began but now it unlocks many more clipboard and typing features (see below).
- Multiple (up to 100) clipboards available by hotkey, menu and palette.
- Save all clipboards thru restarts.
- Clipboard recorder maintains a stack of all recent regular copies.
- Clipboard editor allows immediate editing of any clipboard and also is an excellent word processor.
- Fastest spell checker in the world highlights every mistake in a document simultaneously.
- Clipboard Archives which allow appending text via a copy to one file.
- The palettes allow viewing the contents of any clipboard.
- See thumbnails of the pictures on the clipboard.
- Ability to create word lists out of a document or many documents.
- Many conversion tools.
- Tools to act on clipboard data in dozens of useful ways that save time like: - Email extractor which grabs email addresses from large amounts of text - Url extractor grabs url's from large chunks of text
- Text Cleaner which cleans/formats text in many ways. - and many other unique and useful tools
- Encrypt/Decrypt tool to protect text that you email to others.
- Find in clipboard not just one found item but all highlighted at once.
- Fuzzy search to find many items based on a close approximation.
- Print any clipboard.
- Drag and drop any clipboard between palettes and to/from applications
- Contextual menus to give easy access to the clipboards from anywhere
- Open text, pictures, PDF, image and many other file types
- Easy ways to organize and make available all the clipboard data for reuse.
- Many more features....
- Word expansion/typing acceleration like MS Words auto correct feature but works in all applications
- Expand a word, paragraph or page of text from an abbreviation automatically as you type.
- Spelling checking in any application.
- Inline calculation as you type. Just type an equation in any application like Mail and see the answer instantly.
- Type logging in any application. Saves your work automatically in the event of a power outage.
- Find info when you need it
- Keep boilerplate text available at all times
- Be more accurate and efficient
- Never lose your work
- Calculate in any document as you type
- Expand abbreviations on the fly
- Organize all those snippets of work
- Save time and energy.
What's new in this version:
- - introduces a new preferences option to set the vertical pixel offset of the yType suggestions palette to the text position where it finally gets inserted.
- - a new preferences option allows to set the opacity of the yType suggestions palette.
- - a bug from 2.7.4 which removed the ClipSet menu from the palette button is fixed.