IRC for the rest of us...
Conversation makes chatting on the IRC network as easy as using iChat and other IM clients.
Conversation allows you to chat in channels and with your friends in a simple, elegant and Mac-like interface without the use of any text command. Yet it has a comprehensive set of features, some unique to Conversation.
- Multiple servers
- Multiple or single window interface
- Direct chats (DCC CHAT)
- File transfer with resume
- AppleScript: make your own /commands
- Respond to irc:// urls
- Sortable, filterable IRC Server list.
- Live filtering of channel list.
- MP3 and XDCC File offers are hyperlinked
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage E-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Store and share files on remote servers, chat with other users.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Unified collaboration combines traditional teamwork with voice ...
- Share contacts & calendar events on the web.
- Helper app for bundling user built Dreamweaver server behaviors...
- Affordable and full featured RSS reader.
- Transfer mail archives from Mac OS to Outlook for Windows.
- Beginners environment for learning programming in Java.
- Set up a Carracho server on your system.