Ã?Â¡Conjuga! is a professional trainer for Spanish verbs. Master the Spanish conjugations. If you master the verbs, you master the language. The rest is only a matter of time.
Conjugating Spanish verbs is not easy - for most of us. With the conjugation trainer Ã?Â¡Conjuga! you will achieve security. You learn, practice, recite, train the Spanish verb forms in many pre-defined and own lessons. With Ã?Â¡Conjuga! you can recite verbs and evaluate your skills - until you perfectly master the Spanish conjugation
What's new in this version:
- download as many additional verbs as you need (from over 2000 verb tables available).
- Conjuga 3.1 also provides a few minor improvements and bugfixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Master your Spanish verbs.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Listen to BBC radio stations.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Listen to streaming digital UK radio stations on your PC.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- USB driver.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: