From Simon Kewin:
Communicable Disease Surveillance (CDS) is a single-user Windows application that allows public health doctors such as Consultants in Communicable Disease Control to record and track communicable disease cases. It allows full details of particular cases to be entered and then retrieved as required, in whatever manner or combination is needed.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Giraffe screensaver.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Testing tool for Road Runner broadband.
- Learn how to to increase resilience, personal productivity, and...
- Run and manage any Hospital covering a variety of modules.
- Take control of your recipes.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Grab this custom map for Rise of Nations.
- Manage your medical and dental clinic records.