From Simon Kewin:
Communicable Disease Surveillance (CDS) is a single-user Windows application that allows public health doctors such as Consultants in Communicable Disease Control to record and track communicable disease cases. It allows full details of particular cases to be entered and then retrieved as required, in whatever manner or combination is needed.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Giraffe screensaver.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn how to to increase resilience, personal productivity, and...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Grab this custom map for Rise of Nations.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Cook some delicious BBQ for the summer.