From Click On Tyler:
Have you ever accidentally hit command-Q and quit an app when you really meant to press command-W to close a window? CommandQ stops apps from quitting unless you hold down command-Q for a short delay. This gives you time to catch your mistake and let go before the app quits. Simple. Effective. Awesome.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Displays your current IP address.
- Organizes apps in your Dock by category for easy browsing.
- Displays current IP address.
- Hide apps, show all windows for foreground app...
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Find out what your current IP address is.
- Contextual menus without control key.
- Simple text editor with auto-save and a centered window.