From Two Pilots:
Color Pilot offers a new unique color correction method - "like seen on the other picture". To do photo enhancement, just tell the program which color you want to have in your picture.
What's new in this version:
- Minimum OS version now 10.4.x
- all known bugs fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Final Cut Pro/Express 3D-Animation plugins.
- Create coloring book pictures from digital photos.
- Convert photos into pencil sketches and watercolor drawings.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Auto correct image color & dynamics.
- Intuitive 2D scrolling tool, no scrollbars or scroll wheels.
- Non-destructive photo editor that offers smart file management.
- Explore different QT lens flare effects.
- Browse photos by location, geotag pics, manage flickr pics.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Doesn't work. Image window unresponsive. V.1 was fine."
Version: Color Pilot 2.20
Version 1 was a great shortcut to global color correction.
This version should be great too, if I could access the image with it, which I can't. I can't access either the samples palette or the image itself, and none of the command icons are active.
My version 2.20 upgrade simply doesn't work. The image window is completely unresponsive to my mouse, except to drag the window around on my desktop. None of the command icons work, and I cannot select an area for correction. The only way I can zoom is with the menu bar. I tried reinstalling and restarting, etc. I've used version 1 for years with no problem, but this one is a nonstarter. Duo core iMac running OSX 10.6.4
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: