Club MID is an application for the Macintosh which allows you to play standard MIDI files. One window holds one standard MIDI file, and displays it's current tempo, System Exclusive status, Control Change status and Voice Name, Panpot, Pitch Bend, Level for each MIDI channel. List window can have up to 32640 MIDI files to be played back sequentially, or random order. This application is best for those who wants to be with music all the time.
What's new in this version: Fixed crash when you close some windows.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Calculate audio file sizes.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Crash proof time logging for multiple projects.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.