Club MID is an application for the Macintosh which allows you to play standard MIDI files. One window holds one standard MIDI file, and displays it's current tempo, System Exclusive status, Control Change status and Voice Name, Panpot, Pitch Bend, Level for each MIDI channel. List window can have up to 32640 MIDI files to be played back sequentially, or random order. This application is best for those who wants to be with music all the time.
What's new in this version: Fixed crash when you close some windows.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Chromatic Guitar tuner.
- Helps you set a tempo & tune your instruments.
- Calculate audio file sizes.
- Zero-configuration midi keyboard synthesizer.
- Latency compensation plug-in.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Crash proof time logging for multiple projects.
- Converts mouse movements to MIDI-controller (CC) messages.