"Great on Linux never tried it on Windows"
Version: Clementine Music Player 1.1.1
1. Good selection tools for exclusive use of different audio interfaces. I use more than one external device and it is easy to set up for each one.
2. It hosts SOMA FM :D (a + point in my view)
3. Easy to navigate through thousands of music and audiofiles
4. Fast and responsive
5. Clear intuitive interface
6. Easy to install and configure
-Doesn't come even close to Foobar2000 which is clearly the best one for Windows (but that one is not as easy to get into the shape you want it)
- Doesn't have batch editing of tags for musicfiles. (important for organising your library and ripping CDs or burning CDs)
-Not many extensions available
I really like it, use it and would recommend it on GNU/Linux, but it is still a virgin on the Windows platform. It's good, but there are better ones out there among the offerings. It may be a strong contender in the future.
Reply to this review
Was this review helpful?