From DW Education Group:
Note to users:
Regarding any enquiries, please consider contacting us by
email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or on Twitter (www.twitter.com/PandaWords,
before leaving a product review, since we cannot respond to
any of your reviews.
Chinese Learners Pocket Talking Dictionary
powered by Cambridge University Press
Helps you speak authentic Chinese!
Chinese Learners Talking Dictionary powered by Cambridge
University Press is one of the first and most comprehensive
dictionaries for learners of Chinese. It contains the best of
both English and Chinese languages. All dictionary entries,
definitions and explanations in English are developed by
Cambridge University Press. It is the most comprehensive and user-friendly dictionary with Chinese pronunciation,
definitions and Pinyin (phonetics) covering more than
35,000 words. It is also optimized for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Key features include:
- Dictionary entries, definitions and explanations in English
are developed from Cambridge International Corpus,
a collection of over a billion words of written and spoken
(transcribed) English from a huge variety of sources,
reflecting how English language is used in daily lives
- Built-in Chinese pronunciations of 170,000 words
- Over 35,000 words, phrases, idioms, phrasal verbs and meanings with English and simplified Chinese definitions
- Built-in Pinyin (phonetics) for all Chinese words
- Cross-search functions allowing you to find out exactly what you want to know without any hassle by jumping anywhere between headwords and explanations
- PandaBookmark enables you to add personal notes on search words
- History to let you easily keep track of searched words and
save time when viewing previous words
- Interactive geographical data allowing you to find out where you are through Google Map
(Chinese Learners Pocket Talking Dictionary powered by
Cambridge University Press works as a stand-alone application and no Internet or WiFi connection is required.)
- For best application performance, please upgrade to
iPhone 3.0 software.
- Please ensure sound effects/ringer is on, the audio will not
play in silent mode.
OTHER POPULAR PRODUCTS:
- Cambridge Learners Talking Dictionary powered by Cambridge University Press
- Cambridge Advanced English-Chinese Talking Dictionary
- Cambridge dictionaries for English learners on www.PandaWords.com/iphone.jsp
What's new in this version: Support OS 3.0
More Products to Consider
- Best English to Telugu dictionary in the market. It has more th...
- 100% FREE and Full version, Urdu Dictionary - English To Urdu D...
- This is English - Urdu and Urdu - English Dictionary ( ), conta...
- A truly offline dictionaries app allows you to browse up to 46 ...
- Tom is your pet cat, that responds to your touch and repeats ev...
- Translate English to Tamil.
- Everything you love about grading with Turnitin is now availabl...
- Never miss another course, lecture and lab, track tasks and dea...
- IBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks inc...
- *This is a British English Dictionary and Thesaurus. If you are...
- Learn more about how to deal with the Premenstrual Syndrome.
- Learn more about Islam on your iOS device.
- This is English - Hindi and Hindi - English Dictionary ( ), con...
- Best english to gujarati dictionary in the market. It has more ...
- Manage food calories to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Archiemd's 3D guide to the most common health conditions, proce...
- Read books on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad with Lexcycle S...
- Carry the world's most popular dermatology atlas on your mobile...
- FOR JAPANESE SPEAKERS OR LEARNERS WHO CAN UNDERSTAND KANJI DESC...
- Mobile Apps are now a major solution for better communication b...
- This is English Tagalog Dictionary, containing 39000 translatio...
- Special launch price till 30th April Oxford Italian-English Dic...
- Spirometry is the most common of the pulmonary function tests m...
- This free app is the leading French-Russian dictionary for ipho...