Chimester will remind you of the passage of time. It has several user configurable options and a built-in popup clock and keyguard to give you a unified view of the device status. The clock displays the alerts, sound, message, email, battery level, tasks and appointments status.
Features of Chimester
- Unified, identical views for Clock, Popup and Keyguard.
- Smooth, fast operation.
- Cool tabbed user interface.
- Uses a high quality font and not bitmap images for large clock display text.
- Complete device status display on one screen - pending alerts, device volume status, new message counts, new email counts, pending tasks count, upcoming appointments, battery level and memory status. Additional gadgets for signal strength, roaming indicator, current carrier name, day-of-week and even the standard, boring, BT, signal and battery gadgets.
- Use as a mini applications launcher.
- Use system MIDI tones for chimes.
- User-configurable keyguard unlock buttons.
- Tiny PRC (~ 52 KB), NO hooking to 'hede' notifications.
What's new in this version:
- Added no-timeout option to popup. If selected, the clock display will be displayed till it is manually dismissed or auto-poweroff kicks-in.Added no-timeout option to popup. If selected, the clock display will be displayed till it is manually dismissed or auto-poweroff kicks-in.