From SBZ systems:
A new idea-utility and it is very useful to anybody. Now you can see how much money you spend when you surf, via your telephone line, to the Internet. It's very easy! The only thing you have is to select your country and telephone company from ChargeMeter huge list. If your country doesn't appear in the list you can set phone rates after you ask your telephone company. ChargeMeter keeps history, so you can see anytime when and how much money you spend when you used your Internet connection.A very useful function is the annual bar graph. You can analytically see and print how much money or time you spent every day and month. The most serious and useful feature of the new ChargeMeter is that protects you from uncontrolled calls, some companies do, in order to give you some "free" hot services. Some of them use your telephone line and they can charge to you a big amount of money. Finally, you can disconnect from Internet or hear an audio file after a predetermined period of time.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Keep track of your Internet session costs.
- Record incoming and outgoing phone calls with answering machine...
- Place local or long-distance calls over the Internet.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Investigate people and view various information about them.
- Monitor your PayPal account balance from your desktop.
- Compute and determine the cheapest mobile phone plan.
- Manage your VoIP phone service.
- Make phone calls, accept incoming calls, and look up calling pe...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: