Character Map allows users to access characters that do not have Graffiti glyphs. Most characters that don't have Graffiti glyphs are special symbols like fractions and superscript numbers. Character Map functions very much like the Windows application by the same name.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Allows users to access characters.
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Exports an address record to the memo pad app.
- Define a custom area to write uppercase characters.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Dice rolling game.
- 'Type' using thumb press combinations.
- Use virtual keyboard and graffiti input simulteneously.
- Handwriting recognition tool.