CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
Many puzzle games have you twisting around strange shapes to make pieces fit. Cascade will have you twisting predicting planning and matching as fast as you can to proceed to the next round. Colored stones drop fast and pile up. You must match the stones' colors to make them disappear. With a variety of game play modes and the ability to track scores and statistics for up to four people Cascade let's everyone in on the fun.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Match three tiles with the same symbol, shape, or color.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Customize and play a 6x6 board puzzle.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Keep ocean clean and spotless.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play a multilevel puzzle game.
- Solve a 45-piece jigsaw puzzle of a bronze sculpture.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Solve jigsaw puzzles with customize image settings.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Make all the balls disappear in a given time.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Move tiles to match their color with all the adjacent tiles.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Match gold coins, precious stones, ancient rings, and other tre...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Arrange bricks to release and catch gems.
- Solve a nine-piece picture puzzle to build a viewing gallery of...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: