CardRaider's familiar Mac OS X interface makes it simple to detect and unerase lost pictures. Instant electronic order fulfillment means that your photos will be recovered within the next five minutes, and our free demo will let you try before you buy.
Just one click and watch your photos come back like magic. Find the ones you're looking for and quickly recover to your computer, or send directly to iPhoto.
Unerase photos from all popular memory card types including CompactFlash (CF), XD Picture Card, SmartMedia, Secure Digital (SD), Mini Secure Digital (Mini SD), MultiMediaCard (MMC), IBM Microdrive, Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick Pro (MS-PRO).
- Powerful one-click scan and recover.
- See thumbnails and preview before recovering.
- Find JPEG, and many "RAW" formats. (See below)
- Send recovered images to iPhoto.
- Works on damaged or reformatted cards.
- Try before you buy. Download the demo.
- Permanently erase photos so they can no longer be recovered.
- Why pay more?
CardRaider will find JPEG (JPG), Canon Raw, Canon Raw 2, Nikon Raw, Konica Minolta Raw, Fuji Raw, Olympus Raw, Pentax Raw, Sony Raw 2, Panasonic Raw, Kodak Raw, Leaf Raw, Sigma Raw, and Digital Negative (Adobe Raw). See CardRaider's instruction manual for details.
What's new in this version:
- Fixes a problem with scanning 4 GB or larger memory cards.
- Fixes a problem with finding some TIFF-based raw files.
- Improves compatibility with Leopard.