Date Added:Jul. 17, 2014
Downloads Last Week:94
Product ranking:#7 in Portable Applications
read more +
Current Version0 stars Be the first to review this product
out of 19 votes
My ratingWrite review
Update Your Review
Since you've already submitted a review for this product, this submission will be added as an update to your original review.
Submit Your Reply
E-mail This Review
Report Offensive Content
Your message has been reported and will be reviewed by our staff.
|What's new in version 2.6.1220|
- Bugfix: -Repackage commnd line was broken (was adding to the package non-extracted files as empty, marked with DELETED).
- New command line: -ExportAllProperties
- New command line: -AddSandbox
- Support for wildcard recursive isolation rules, such as: "UNC\SERVER\SHARE\*.PDB"
- Bugfix: expiration after X days did not work well for time zones before than UTC.
- Bugfix: no longer sandboxing empty drive letters (i.e. "T_") for non-existing drives.
- Bugfix: shortcuts integration pointed icons to BaseDirName\Icons\.. instead of BaseDirName\PROG\Icons\.. thus resulting in all icons being the same pkg EXE icon.
- Bugfix: packager snapshot crash on some non-standard executables (Perfect Effects 8.exe).
- Bugfix: Active Directory offline days allowance was causing Active Directory changes to be ignored (cached).
- Bugfix: Citrix mapped drives are now seen as network drives, hence applying sandboxing rules for UNC drives on them.
|Publisher web site||http://www.cameyo.com|
|Release Date||July 01, 2014|
|Date Added||July 17, 2014|
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Operating Systems||Windows XP/Vista/Server 2008/7/8|
|Downloads Last Week||94|