From Jon Squicciarini:
A standalone Palm OS Developer's database for tracking Palm OS(tm) Creator IDs. CIDS tracks Application Name, Creator ID, Assigned Date, Release Status, and allows for a short note.
The database may be sorted by Application Name, Creator ID, or Release Status.
Supports exporting the selected category to Memo Pad.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Store your files so you can access them from virtually any devi...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Graphically tag each day depending on your plans.
- View & modify Palm OS DataBases.
- Hangman educational word game.
- Export from thinkDB to the ToDo List.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Create archives of your current software.
- Dictionary for Vietnamese on Palm.
- Keep track of registered software.