CFPlus is a new Crossfire TRT client which was written from scratch in Perl with C bindings to SDL/OpenGL. It was written to offer more immersive overall gameplay, features easier usage especially for new players and has accessible documentation. Single EXE client: no installation is required for playing. A GNU/Linux version available from Crossfire TRT site. Version 0.98 supports all the TRT extensions such as 64x64 graphics, monster health bars and a vastly improved interface.
Version 0.99 features: compatibility with older OpenGL drivers has been improved, server-provided sound effects and background music is supported, item descriptions are available as tooltips and a lot of minor bugs have been fixed.
What's new in this version: Version 0.99 features: compatibility with older OpenGL drivers has been improved, server-provided sound effects and background music is supported, item descriptions are available as tooltips and a lot of minor bugs have been fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content