From MacTherapy Consulting:
CDML for DreamWeaver is a set of XML and graphics files which allow you to use Macromedia Dreamweaver to edit your FileMaker Pro custom CDML files.
Designed to give users an editing environment for their custom CDML format files, CDML for DreamWeaver takes advantage of Dreamweaver's XML extensible architecture by teaching it what a CDML tag looks like and how it is constructed.
What's new in this version: First version 1.0b limited tag graphics.
More Products to Consider
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Manage business database applications.
- For OEM and onboard ATI Radeon graphics.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Electronic medical record for physicians to manage patient care...
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- F/OSS EMR app for medical offices.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Code snippet manager for Real Studio developers.