CDFinder is the advanced disk cataloger application for the Mac, to help you organize your disk and data archive, and to keep track of your digital media assets.
- Catalogue any data disk, data folder, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, iPod, server volume, Audio-CD, USB-Stick, and more
- Networkable: Share your database in your network
- Cross-platform: with CDWinder for Windows, you can use one database for both worlds!
- Powerful Find functions (more than any other tool in the market), and offline browsing
- Search your local disks with Spotlight and as well as your catalogs from inside CDFinder
- Import your existing Disk Recall, DiskWizard, FindIt, Disk Tracker, Catalogue and CatFinder catalog files
- Read audio MP3 and AAC (iTunes) meta data (AIFF and WAVE, too)!
- Quickly catalog a large stack of data CDs or DVDs using the Batch Catalog feature
- Catalog your photo data, with EXIF, IPTC meta data, and JPG, TIFF, PICT and BMP photo info
- Fast and really easy to use
- Export or print your catalog data
- Handle really large amounts of data (some others are limited to only 2000 or 4000 files!)
- Look inside archive files: ZIP (Panther, Tiger!), TAR, .rar, StuffIt (.sit and even .sitx), and others
- Multiple languages in one application: English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish and Dutch
- AppleScript Integrate CDFinder into your existing workflow.
- Extend your database by using the five new custom catalog fields for any content you need
- Free email support
- and more
What's new in this version:
- Cataloging is faster than before on volumes with lots of package or bundle folders
- New function to print labels (or covers) for catalogs
- You can now switch between the edit fields in the catalog list using the Tab key (and Shift-Tab to reverse direction)
- Greatly improves behaviour if being used with a network Database folder, and also with CDWinder for Windows. Updates and changes in catalog data are propagated faster, ... See all new features »