From TechSono Engineering:
With BrainWasher, you can create your own subliminal messages and have them flash by on your computer screen. You can create messages like "Don't Eat!" or "Stop Smoking!" or "Remain Calm When Someone Cuts You Off While Driving to Work!" Take charge of your own brainwashing! Better you than someone else, right?
But BrainWasher does much more. Brainwashing is a form of learning and you can use BrainWasher to learn just about anything. Do you often underline important ideas in books and magazines that you read? Do you copy important quotes or pictures from the Internet and store them on your computer? Do you find that you never get around to reviewing the information that you have saved? If so, BrainWasher can help you keep these important items fresh in your mind by presenting a different one to you each time that you turn on your computer, or periodically throughout the day.
What BrainWasher Can Do BrainWasher can help you stick to a diet. After you read a diet book, enter the important points into BrainWasher. Those points are kept fresh in your mind and you have a better chance of succeeding on your diet.
BrainWasher can help keep your chess game sharp. After you read a chess book, enter important concepts and diagrams into BrainWasher. By quickly reviewing an item each time that your computer starts up, your chess knowledge will increase, and won't fade during periods when you don't play.
It's a shame to read a really funny cartoon, and then never see it again. Why not use BrainWasher to store your favorite cartoons such as Dilbert? Every so often, BrainWasher will automatically pop it up on your screen. After all, there is only so much room on your refrigerator.
If you are a manager and you want to remind your workers of directives, you could install BrainWasher on each employee's computer. Each morning, employees will be reminded of such directives as "work smarter, not harder," "the customer is always right," etc.
If you are a charismatic cult leader and have lots of minions to keep under your heel, you can use BrainWasher to sustain and advance their brainwashing. Just fill BrainWasher with your psychobabble, claptrap, and whacko ideas and install it on the marks' computers. Every time that one of them turns on their computer, they will fall deeper under your spell.
If you are a student, you can use BrainWasher to help prepare for tests. Just fill BrainWasher with your study material, and through the magic of repetition you will learn effortlessly.
If you are programmer, you can use BrainWasher to periodically remind yourself of bits of syntax that you can never seem to remember. Eventually, BrainWasher will beat them into your head.
Use BrainWasher to Take a Step up the Evolutionary Ladder! Recently, a BrainWasher user was suffering from a case of Mouse Elbow. Luckily, he was able to cure himself by adding more salt to his diet. (It may be that the dehydration caused by a low-sodium diet reduces the amount of fluid in your joints, and the subsequent reduced lubrication causes pain.) This user had the same problem a year ago, and found the same solution at that time, but he forgot about it. Now he has this information in BrainWasher, and will not forget it again. No longer will he be brainwashed by the media constantly telling him that salt is The Great Satan.
This example demonstrates how our minds alarmingly forget vital information. Who knows how many important things you have forgotten? Using BrainWasher to store this type of information may constitute a step up on the evolutionary ladder. You are, in effect, becoming part machine by using a computer to extend your memory capabilities. A crucial function of your mind is to float memories and ideas through your consciousness automatically and continuously. BrainWasher amplifies that process; it can't come up with new ideas, but it will never forget what you put into it.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Simplify repetitive tasks with computer automation.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Hear .txt files read to you by your PC.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Set time limits and monitor computer use: hours per day/week/mo...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Automate and manage major computer lab processes.