The law dictionary lexicon for BDicty is based on the sixth edition (1856) of John Bouvier's law dictionary.
This is a classic reference material for students and legal professionals, but can also be of interest to all information junkies.
The bundle includes the Pro version of BDicty Dictionary Reader, making it appropriate for extending with other legal, language, medical and entertainment titles.
- Complete definitions of over 6,500 legal terms
- Powered by BDicty Dictionary Pro, used by over 100,000 users worldwide
- Instant lookup from within any other application
- Expandable with custom articles
- Expandable with other legal, language, medical and entertainment dictionary lexicon
- High data compression, leaving more memory for other applications
- Dictionary browsing with dynamic word positioning
- Cross-lookup feature
- Two view modes with adjustable display panes
- True support for MMC, SD, MS external media cards through VFS
- Adjustable font sizes
- Horizontal / Vertical views
- Smart view
- Most recently words list
- Word of the day
- Available on other mobile platforms (PocketPC, Sharp Zaurus)
- Free software updates*
- Download availability online
- Rich, up-to-date documentation
Click here for more Beiks' applications.
What's new in this version: