From After Hours Consulting:
A tool to collect and store basic visitor information: date/time stamp of visiting browser, page visited, IP address and UserAgent (type of browser or bot name). Options include setting date for data collection, record all browsers or just bots from list, sorting data by IP, date or bot/browser name. Useful for confirming visitation by expected individuals and/or search engine or other bots.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Search for products on Amazon.com.
- Widget to find wireless hotspots in Mexico.
- Maintenance, management spreadsheet app.
- Vastly improves YouTube by converting video comments to "herp d...
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Specialized TV listing browser for EyeTV.
- Domain name manager.
- Deploy Mediawiki quickly.
- Set up and resume batch downloads of the software you find on t...