Audio book 'Bonjour Tristesse', read by Jacqueline Pagnol and Catherine Deneuve, is played by the specially developed software program that uses the text of the book for navigation started and stopped by clicking the right mouse button and also shows translations of the separate sentences to English, and Russian by clicking the left mouse button. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Get an audio book player with text synchronization.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Listen to a mysterious story about Ann s adventures in the magi...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Use various tools for reading books.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Listen to your electronic documents instead of having to read t...
- Have your computer read any English words with the right pronun...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Have document text read out loud.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Carry, share, read, and listen to books.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Read selected Chinese and English words on Web pages, text file...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Take a course of Chinese.
- Get a text to speech application with command line options.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Have text, HTML pages, and the Clipboard read aloud.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Another great foreign lanuage tool from this company!"
Version: Bonjour Tristesse Audio-Text Synchronized 1.4
You can select a few words at a time and repeat the audio as many times as you need for comprehension, pronunciation and speech fluidity. The translation is available for any selection at a click.
Although the program comes with full text, audio files included are for the first chapters.
The files for the complete audio book just needed to be downloaded.
I have dowwnloaded both this and Le Petit Prince and was pleasantly surprised with both. Since I like to read, I thought a book would be a good medium to register French thought, and this is turning out to be was a great addtion to my tools for my self study of French. I think it would also be great in a language lab in an educational facility.
The program comes with full text so you can read along as you are listening. You can stop and select a small section of words, and repeat the audio as many times as needed for comprehension and pronunciation practice. The narrators are pleasant sounding and have clearly understood voices.
The translation is available for any selection at a click.
You can also contact the developper if you have any questions on how to load additional audio files or how to install or use the program.
I needed this! Thanx