From Brian Dunning:
You asked for it, you got it! FileMaker Instant Messaging - now with audio and visual alerts of incoming messages.
Announcing The BoardRoom for FileMaker 7. This new version lets you communicate instantly with your coworkers without leaving FileMaker Pro, and without installing any additional software.
The BoardRoom is a FileMaker Pro 7 solution which provides an instant messaging environment, with up to 250 users online simultaneously. The BoardRoom provides audio and visual notification of incoming messages and a familiar graphical chat environment. Developer and API versions give you the freedom to integrate The BoardRoom into your existing solutions.
What's new in this version: Fixes some issues reported by some users.
More Products to Consider
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Bulk e-mailer for sending personalized messages; track messages...
- Talk to all your friends with a single application.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Use more than one Skype account at once.
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- View Twitter's mobile site from your menu bar.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Filemaker 7 plugin helps solve clipboard bug.
- Automatically backup your mail from any IMAP-supported accounts...
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Track and manage your business tasks.
- Customizable charts generation facilities for FileMaker Pro/Adv...
- Localized version.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Attach metadata, due dates, projects, priorities to email.