You can kick or punch your opponent. Each time you attack, your rage increase and your power increases correspondingly. You can play some special tricks if you get enough anger. Watch out your health and don't use it up before your enemy. There are several plays so when you defeat one you can go on to release your pent-up emotions.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Beat your opponent in a bloody fight.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Display a slideshow of Dead Rising images on your desktop.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Vanquish the undead as a freelance undead exterminator.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Line up one-color balls to earn points.
- Annihilate alien hordes and save solar system.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Learn detailed maps before starting the race.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Save the planet from mutants in this 3rd person shooter.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Create a structured action plan from a SWOT analysis.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Control your marbles, survive through various obstacles, and fi...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Solve a puzzles in action game with colorful graphics, blocks, ...
- Break some laws to seize power in the criminal underworld.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content