Blade Client is a fully featured RuneScape client. It comes with the following features: calculators; world switcher, high scores lookup, world statitistics, built in music player, IRC client, and color themes. Blade Client was also designed to take up the least amount of memory so you can play RuneScape without lag. Blade Client is perfect for high-end computers and will be loved by even the slowest computers. Blade Client is fully compatible with all of the RuneScape rules so you don't have to worry about getting in trouble for using it.
What's new in this version: Version 2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play online poker against people from all around the world.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Create mods and add-ons for your version of Half-Life and show ...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Choose and control your wrestler and win the world title.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Get news, scores, results, updates, images, and other World Cup...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Get guide tools for using Runescape.
- Race your RVF/RC45 motorcycle at 190mph around beautifully rend...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Display live soccer match scores.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Compute and update standings, scores, and match time and date o...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Enjoy the game of darts on your computer.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Show the Live World Cup, International and English County crick...
- Have fun in the multi-player virtual world of Z-Opolis.
All versions:2.1 stars
out of 23 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: