From Global Moxie:
Big Medium is a web content management system for designers and their clients. The friendly, humane interface makes web publishing easy for everyone. No developers needed, no programming kung fu required. It's easy to install, runs in nearly any server environment, and bends to the designer's vision instead of forcing cookie-cutter layouts.
Big Medium has the features you expect of a CMS (version control, workflow, search, etc.) but also lots of grace notes for content sites: Pullquotes, image galleries, podcasts, scheduled publication, comments, WYSIWYG CSS editor and other goodies.
Big Medium is geared for designers who want a CMS that enables extremely flexible designs but remains easy to set up without programming skills. If you bring basic to intermediate HTML/CSS know-how, Big Medium can manage just about any design you throw at it. Once the designer configures the templates, hand the site over to content editors; no tech know-how is required to edit pages.
Big Medium is a Perl application that runs on web servers running Mac OSX or other Unix flavors (and Windows, too). Big Medium's modest server requirements allow you to install it in nearly any hosting environment.
Big Medium is $185 per server installation (each install can manage an unlimited number of sites and user accounts, no extra fees). It's free to try for 30 days.
What's new in this version:
- The "comment count" link element now properly displays in <%latest%>, <%quicktease%> and <%news%> widgets in addition to the primary link widgets (<%spotlight%>, <%links%> and <%morelinks%>).
- Fixed a bug that could prevent overflow link pages from being properly updated.
- Fixed a bug that caused Internet Explorer to open a blank page when clicking e-mail links created in the rich-text editor.
- Fixed a display issue that caused document icons in download links to ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Dock for Yahoo! Widget Engine.
- App built on Adobe AIR that helps users visually browse and co...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- GUI analyzer for web server log files.
- Find Quake servers over the Internet.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Scriptable text editor with many features.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.