BatchStamper is an easy-to-use tool that can batch add text and date/time on multiple digital photos. BatchStamper can read the original date/time when the photos were taken from the embedded EXIF data. It can add the date/time on dozens of pics very fast and in one operation. Also it offers extensive options for setting the timestamp: the font, color and even the text's transparency can be adjusted, also the date format as well as placement of the stamp are fully customizable. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Create photo reports.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.