- Favorite rules: You can easily save and pick up your favorite renaming rules.
- Rules builder: You can built up a rename rule freely.
- FileList: Add any file in any path in your computer to the FileList, use filter to select the exact files you want.
- QuickView: It allows you view or play the selected file in the FileList in the QuickView window. So you can view the files quickly and decide which ones to be renamed. Support windows shell context menu.
- Batch Copy/Move.
- Preview Renaming.
- Undo Renaming: After you rename the files, you may want to cancel the the changes, and restore the old filenames.
- Load/Save Batch: The Filelist, RuleList and the result list even the Undo state can be saved to a file
What's new in this version:
- Improve support for renaming digital photos using the EXIF data, all EXIF properties supported.
- Improve support for renaming MP3 files using MP3 ID3 Tags, all tags supported.
- Regrouped favorite renaming rules with more favorite rules added.
- UI improved, the result list is resizable now.
- QuickView feature improved, more file properties listed there.