CNET Editors' review
Photo Manipulation software can be a lot of fun for digital picture fans. However, some of the programs can be overwhelming and confusing. BatchPhoto offers a unique twist that should help users change their snapshots in a hurry.
BatchPhoto presents itself as an easy-to-use, three-step wizard. The primary screen, and the first step, is dedicated to finding pictures you wish to alter. File paths are listed individually on a long central screen for all chosen pictures. The second step offers a simple way to apply changes to all the pictures selected. Here the first picture selected is shown in the right corner, but can be substituted easily for the others. The big draw here is the Filters list. Dozens of ways to alter pictures are at your command, featuring ways to annotate, touch-up, transform, and apply effects to all the shots. Users are shown what their adjustments will look like and are given a chance to tinker with them on a separate screen. The third step is a simple one, featuring an option to save the files as JPGs or a half-dozen other formats. Once the photos are processed they save separately from the originals so you do not lose the photo it was based on.
This 30-day trial worked very well with a minimum amount of trouble. Overall, if you have a need to alter dozens of photos at once, this is a great download.
BatchPhoto is a photo manipulation program that makes it easy to convert, touch-up, annotate, transform, apply effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation. With BatchPhoto you can: Convert images (to JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and 100 more); Resize pictures automatically and even adjust the DPI; Annotate photos with date/time information, comments and watermarks; Rotate photos automatically; Rename hundreds of images in one session; Apply special effects.
What's new in this version: Version 2.6 adds support for Windows 7 and can automatically rotate photos taken with digital cameras.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- View photos, images, RAW files.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Capture and process images on your PC.
- Create Flash slide shows with templates and transition effects ...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- View and edit DICOM image files from collaborating labs.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING!"
Version: BatchPhoto 2.6
Contrast adjustment filter worked great. (The only other filters I tried were resizing and cropping)
Can't resize pics based on kbs (4 easy internet upload & viewing). Unusual cropping tool & VERY time consuming. Bad program removal - undeletable items in my "Programs" folder (link to their website and 'buy' option). Removal FROZE Internet Explorer!
I could't resize pics based on kbs, 4 easy internet upload and viewing. I removed the program from my computer and their internet feedback page froze my internet browser. After uninstalling, I went to check my PROGRAMS and the title for Batch Photo was still there. When I 'right-clicked' on it for fast removal, the options had been modified to not permit deleting.
Unusual cropping tool & VERY time consuming. Bad program removal - undeletable items in my "Programs" folder (link to their website and 'buy' option). Removal FROZE Internet Explorer!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content