Do you have hundreds of photos on your Mac waiting to be sorted out and edited? With BatchPhoto it doesn't matter if you have just a few or thousands of them, it will be just as easy & fast to edit them. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
With BatchPhoto you can Convert images (to JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and more than 170 formats); Resize pictures automatically and adjust the DPI; Annotate images with Date/Time stamps, Comments and Watermarks; Rotate photos automatically based on the EXIF flag; Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black&White, Charcoal and more; Touch-up photos by automatically adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, and Contrast.
What's new in this version:
- Updated visual drag & drop zones for the Annotate filters
- Updated Auto Crop filter to show original image in background
- Fix: Seldomly the application failed to launch
- Fix: Projects, profiles, and scripts didn't work with paths containing special characters
- Fix: The Auto Gamma filter was not working properly
- Fix: The Crop filter was not working properly when dragged to the edges ... See all new features »