Do you have hundreds of photos on your Mac waiting to be sorted out and edited? With BatchPhoto it doesn't matter if you have just a few or thousands of them, it will be just as easy & fast to edit them. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
With BatchPhoto you can Convert images (to JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and more than 170 formats); Resize pictures automatically and adjust the DPI; Annotate images with Date/Time stamps, Comments and Watermarks; Rotate photos automatically based on the EXIF flag; Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black&White, Charcoal and more; Touch-up photos by automatically adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, and Contrast.
Version 4.2 includes:
* Powerful new Details view in Step 1 for visualizing and sorting thousands of images
* Sort photos in Step 1 by Name, Type, Date Taken, Dimensions, Size, Camera, F-stop, Exposure, ISO, and more
* Resize - Added new option: Don't upscale images that are smaller than specified size
* Auto Crop - Added the option to specify a custom ratio and to select the crop region
* Crop - Added two decimal precision for the Percents option
* Updated support for new DSLR digital cameras