Do you have hundreds of photos on your Mac waiting to be sorted out and edited? With BatchPhoto it doesn't matter if you have just a few or thousands of them, it will be just as easy & fast to edit them. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
With BatchPhoto you can Convert images (to JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and more than 170 formats); Resize pictures automatically and adjust the DPI; Annotate images with Date/Time stamps, Comments and Watermarks; Rotate photos automatically based on the EXIF flag; Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black&White, Charcoal and more; Touch-up photos by automatically adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, and Contrast.
What's new in this version:
- Full support for OS X El Capitan
- Support for Retina displays in BatchPhoto Monitor
- Improvements to the drag & drop feature in the Comment, Date, Watermark*, Resize, and Crop filters
- The option to pause the photo processing, very useful when processing thousands of photos in one session
- Date - Fully customize the appearance of the stamp with new features like customizable font, stroke effect, shadow effect, and even a background boundin... See all new features »