From Zevrix Solutions:
BatchOutput PDF automates printing of multiple PDF files.
Drop the desired PDF files on BatchOutput PDF, adjust the printing settings and click Print - and the program will do the rest automatically. BatchOutput PDF supports all standard option of the Mac OS X printing system.
BatchOutput PDF is currently in beta. Qualified beta testers will get BatchOutput PDF at 50% off (please read the Read Me file included with the download for details).
What's new in this version:
- Support for printer features. (Note: not all extended printer features are supported. If you find that an important feature is missing, please report through beta feedback channel).
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Transfer PDF files and objects to OneNote.
- Concatenate and extract PDF files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- View all the Fonts installed on PC.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Get a graphic tool that provides a standard for typesetting mat...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Plot geographic information system data.
- Create assemblies up to 60 parts and design product parts on PC...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Apply text watermarks to your pictures.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Batch Convert PDF to MS Word DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF formats.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create Flash interactive maps in WYSIWYG environment.
- Convert a pack of JPG images to a PDF document.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content