The BEIKS Dictionary Reader (aka "BDicty", pronounced "bee*dik*ti" ) is a reference viewer for mobile platforms and the second dictionary application ever made for Palm OS.
- Optimized for reference content (dictionaries) resulting in simplified functionality and enhanced user experience
- Free dictionary downloads for all trials
- Available on other mobile platforms (Windows Mobile, BlackBerry) so you can keep on using it even when you change your device *
- Instant lookup from within any other application
- Edit stock definitions or add your own new ones
- Used by hundreds of language, medical, Christian, law and other types of dictionaries, including TrueVoice talking dictionaries and talking travel phrase books with native speaker pronunciations.
- On the market since 1999, used by millions of mobile users
- Free upgrades since 1999 for all Palm OS versions
- Many free dictionaries contributed by ours users from around the world
Pay attention that BEIKS Dictionary Reader itself is only a software application and not a dictionary; much like with the e-books, one needs a program and a document (in our case a dictionary) in order to do something useful.
There is a wide selection of lexicons available for the BEIKS Dictionary Reader - both free and commercial - at http://www.beiks.com and all around the Net.
We do not beat drums announcing we are the best on the market as others do, although this may very well be the case. But it is your judgment to make.
We dare to claim, however, that we are working hard to provide you - our customers - with what you request: a robust and useful Palm dictionary solution at a fair price.
This application is driven by you, our customers, and so are we.
The BEIKS Dictionary Reader is a proud owners of numerous awards, including the prestigious Best Customer Reviews award for 2000 by Handango.
----------------------------------------------------------- Bonus titles included to the BEIKS dictionary reader extras package are:
What's new in this version:
- Significant changes in program structures breaks compatibility with older dictionary lexicons and requires them to be updated with latest versions.
- Resident lookup is now available with rich text output and links as well as for phrase book lexicons.
- Support for audio pronunciations in dictionary lexicons and immediate availability of the TrueVoice dictionary series for English, Spanish, French and German.
- BEIKS Dictionary Reader now requires OS 5.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Translate speech or text into 54 languages.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Bidirectional english to bosnian talking dictionary.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Bidirectional translations & english speech synthesis.
- Provide English to Telugu dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Electronic dictionary application.
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Provide English to Tamil dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Bidirectional english to bengali talking dictionary.
- Get prepared for GRE exam via virtual FLash cards.