From BEA Systems:
Enterprises have been building mission-critical applications using Java for over 10 years. During this decade the tools have gotten richer, the environments more complex, and the demands ever greater. As one of the earliest and most successful players in this market, BEA WebLogic ServerÂ® has not merely kept up with this evolution, it has helped drive it, both with sustained innovation in functionality and relentless pursuit of zero-downtime reliability.
Integration and collaboration are both important and complementary to the core application-engine functionality in BEA WebLogic Server. BEA has created industry-leading offerings in these areas through BEA WebLogic Integration and BEA WebLogic PortalÂ®, respectively, and these products play key roles in applications and Service-Oriented Architectures (SOAs) at thousands of companies worldwide.
BEA WebLogic Platform combines these three core BEA WebLogic productsâ€”Server, Integration, and Portalâ€”with BEA's award-winning Eclipse-based development environment, BEA Workshopâ„¢, to provide the industry's most unified, simplified, and rock solid platform for developing and deploying enterprise Java applications and SOA services. From a single box or a single download, you get all you need to build and run your solutionâ€”on software infrastructure that is efficiently manageable, predictably scalable, and continuously available.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Design, build, and test intranet and enterprise-scale SharePoin...
- Try this funhouse map for Counter-Strike: Source.
- Analyze your statistical data with ease.
- Study eight types of voltammograms.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Data management system.
- Net driver.
- Net driver.
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...